Methanol in Our Daily Lives
- A graphic that shows a sample of the thousands of products that are made from methanol in our homes and daily lives.
- A basic overview factsheet, with some simple information regarding methanol.
2011 MI Milestones
- A magazine produced every year by the Methanol Institute that takes a look at the past year, and the year ahead for the industry and the methanol molecule.
Methanol Basic Fact Sheet
- A fact sheet developed by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency regarding methanol.
- An overview fact sheet that talks at greater length about the numerous applications for methanol in our daily lives.
Methanol and Wastewater Denitrification
- A FACTsheet on the use of methanol in wastewater denitrification.
DME: An Emerging Global Fuel
- A FACTsheet on the global use of DME.
- A FACTsheet on the global use of biodiesel.
Methanol Fuel Q+A
- An information resource about methanol as a transportation that answers some basic questions often asked about this clean burning resource.
China: The Leader in Methanol Transportation
- A fact sheet examining the use of methanol in China.
Global Supply and Demand
- A resource from consulting group MMSA that shows global supply and demand for methanol from 2005 - 2010.
Economic Impact of Methanol
- A fact sheet that looks at the economic impact of methanol.
Methanol and Formaldehyde
- A fact sheet about the relationship between methanol and formaldehyde, one of the largest markets for the chemical feedstock.
Beyond Oil and Gas: The Methanol Economy
- A 2005 essay by Dr. George Olah on the immense value of methanol as an alternative energy source.
Methanol Market Distribution Infrastructure in the U.S.
- A report on methanol supply, demand, and infrastructure in the United States by Dewitt & Company, Inc.
Improving Methanol Production Efficiency
- A statement from MI on current efforts and past successes in reducing CO2 emissions from methanol plants.
The Economic Benefits of Formaldehyde
- A report on the consumer benefits and economic contributions of formaldehyde producers, August 2005.